Nejame Law - Andrew C. Hill, Very bad lawyer and completely unethical and regret hiring him

My experience with Andrew C. Hill as a lawyer was horrible.

I completely regret ever meeting, much less hiring this liar. I was shocked as to how sloppy his legal work was and it was even more shocking if you could get a return call when you needed info. The other thing we encountered was missed deadlines which hurt our case immensely. This guy hands down messed up the case and the result was a total loss.

I would never recommend this guy to my worst enemy as I see him as nothing but a con artist and a money sucking legal vampire. So, if you decide to hire this ambulance chaser, you are only guaranteeing that you spend a lot of money for nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nejame Law Attorney.

Reason of review: Bad legal work.

I didn't like: Bad lawyer, Poor legal work.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 09.

Comments

Andrew C. Hill was suspended back in September from practicing law in the State of Florida. Google it, it’s in the public record.

I used work at Nejame law and what this review says is TRUE...that’s why the moron got fired.

Thanks for the honest review and I see you did not hold back on how you really feel.

Nejame Law - BEWARE OF SLEAZY ORLANDO LAWYER ANDREW HILL

Tons of lost cases, frivolous lawsuits, missed hearings, missed appeals, and numerous personal legal troubles with law enforcement agencies are some of Andrew Hill’s many current problems. Since his firing from the prestigious Orlando Law firm Nejame Law, where he was a partner, things have gotten a bit crazy for him. However, all of the craziness is on him for his bad behaviour.

I know all of this because I have been maliciously sued by him after once having what I thought was a great relationship. I thought I knew him so well, but I guess did not. Since his firing and fall from grace, Andrew has gone on to become the “ in house legal counsel” for the Orlando based internet Con man Don Juravin who absolutely loves litigation, no matter how frivolous, malicious or how false the claims are.

What is strange though is that Andrew and his employer Juravin have lost every single lawsuit they have furiously filed against innocent people. They have also lost every single case they have tried to defend. Andrew has filed multitudes of false, frivolous and malicious lawsuits for him knowing full well that they are nothing more than extortion and harassment lawsuits filed in hopes that someone on the other side will write them a check to go away.

If you run into Andrew Hill and he asks you to hire him to do your legal work.....don’t walk, RUN!

Reason of review: Files false, malicious, extortion lawsuits.

I didn't like: False claims, Extortion lawsuits, Harassment lawsuits, Andrew hill legal troubles.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 14.

Comments

Well, well, well, what do we have here? I will tell you what it is....it is a dose of Karma.

I used to be Hill’s landscaper. Mr Andrew had no problem having me do a ton of work in his yard after the storms. How did he pay me? He didn’t and I had to sue this dirt ball in court just to get paid something.

I don’t believe a word this dirt ball says and neither should you.

Hahahahahahahaha! Karma is a *** lawyer boy

to Anonymous #1588650

It looks like the vultures are circling!

DimBasenjiDog
to Janet #1590693

Andrew Hill stoles money

Scammer lawyer and scammer client!

LOL!! I just love reading this as it is so true!

I used to work for Hill’s main client Don Juravin and these two *** deserve each other.

They are nothing but liars and owe everyone, money including me and are not paying up. *** and scammers sum up Andrew Hill and Don Juravin

This {{REDACTED}} sued me last year. This lawyer is nothing but an ambulance chaser and should not be trusted.

#1561939

I used to work with is this little weirdo at Nejame... creepy is all I can say

This *** bag loser just lost another case, google FTC vs. Roca Labs & Don Karl Juravin. It’s in the public record!

View more comments